Halla knitted sweater is inspired by a sweater famously worn by Icelandic artist Ásmundur Sveinsson. Ásmundurs sculptures were one of the main inspirations for our "Fýkur Yfir Hæðir" collection. The sweater is knitted in dark navy and off-white colors, in a medium weight jacquard knit. The hemline, cuff and neckline have a distinctive finishing seen also in Halla knitted skirt. The shape is quite boxy, short and wide with fitted sleeves.
- 100% extra fine merino wool
- Made in Lithuania
- Yarns from Italy
- 100 Oeko-Tex certified yarns
- Hand-wash in lukewarm water
- Model is 175 cm and wears size S
- Seen here with Steinunn shirt and Ylfa trousers